Our benefits administrators work directly with both our clients and our carriers, always working to best serve the clients in their needs. We can handle administrative tasks such as portal updates for new hires, terminations, life changes, open enrollment and COBRA, including timely follow-up on unresolved COBRA issues, Qualifying Letter Requests, and other important but time-consuming benefits-related administrative tasks. We can even train you on Carrier portal navigation, so that when you manage your benefits on your own, you’re maximizing your own time. As always, we welcome clients to contact our Benefits Administrators for any questions they may have concerning benefits or services, which may include:
- Processing portal updates for new hires, terminations, life changes, open enrollment, and COBRA. Refer inquiries to appropriate internal resources for resolution as necessary
- Commitment to eligibility, benefit, and claim resolution and education
- Coordinate with internal and external business partners to ensure COBRA Qualifying Event Letter requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Timely follow-up on unresolved COBRA issues to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Assist client/consultant with Open Enrollment preparation
- Train client on Carrier portal navigation
If you answer “No” to any of the questions below, then you are not receiving the services that Brown & Brown Consulting delivers to all of our clients. Has your current insurance consultant:
- Handled the process of your eligibility enrollments and changes?
- Provided a secure (PHI ready) email service to transfer data?
- Provided an internet solution to help you manage your benefits program?
- Sent essential bulletins on Healthcare Reform and other regulatory issues that may impact your benefits program?
- Managed your COBRA program from election to processing to billing?
- Customized employee communication at various times throughout the year?
- Trained your HR department on the insurance carrier’s portal and the functionality it presents to your team?
- Partnered with you to resolve issues with your plan’s insurance carriers?